Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Relay for Life


Hello!! Welcome to a very special post here at The Girl Bookaholic!! Today I'm going to let my sister take over for this post so without further ado here she is:

Hi everyone! My name is Maria and I'm Girl Bookaholic's sister. This is my first year participating in an event like Relay for Life. I lost a very special friend to cancer this year and we are dedicating the participation of our group to him. I know that everyone relates to this desease in many ways, either you’ve had it or know someone who does. This is a great way to show that together we can beat cancer! Thank you so much for your support! With your donation, no matter how small, we can find a cure. My sister had the brilliant idea of making this a book giveaway! I would love to give something back for your generosity. With every donation, you will be entered to win 1 of 3 awesome books, Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, and Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy! If you are chosen as a winner, we will contact you so we can have the shipping address for your prize. You can make as many donations as you would like. We really appreciate your support and don’t forget to tweet about the giveaway with #KickCancerButt and tag @GirlBookaholic!
On the gift section of the page, add your name as you want it to show in the donation wall and click yes so it can be displayed in the public donor wall. Be proud to be part of the cure for cancer!


No comments:

Post a Comment