Saturday, August 17, 2013

Books I'm Dying to Have #2

Welcome to another post of Books I'm Dying to Have. So, lets get started with this week's top five!



Of Triton by Anna Banks: I absolutely loved the first book in this series, Of Poseidon. I loved everything about it, the story line, the characters, the surprises. I especially loved Emma who I feel is my literary twin. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it ended too soon and the next book wasn't coming out soon enough for my taste, lol! I especially loved the characters in this book, Galen and Emma. Galen is a Syrena, a merman, who comes to land in search of a girl that can save his kingdom and it turns out that Emma might be this person. The first book is a must read that will have you wanting more, which is why I'm dying to have Of Triton.



Awry (Archers of Avalon, Book Two) by Chelsea Fine: It has been a while since I read the first book in the Archers of Avalon series, Anew, but I recently saw it while browsing through Amazon and decided to read it again. And let me tell you that I can't believe I don't have Awry or read it yet. I don't know why I haven't read this book because the first was really good, but I definitely am dying to have this book. The first book, Anew, is about a girl, Scarlet, who wakes up in the woods without any of her memories what so ever, until she meets a boy whose voice she recognizes. She begins to immerse herself into Gabriel's life and finds out that he has a brother, Tristan, who she was never supposed to meet. Scarlet tries to make sense of everything, all the while having a curse upon her head that just might kill her. It's an excellent read and I highly suggest you read it and Awry, which I'm dying to read.



Tremble (Denezel Novel, Book Three) by Jus Accardo: Tremble is the third book in the Denezel series by Jus Accardo and I am dying to get my hands on this book because the game has just changed in this book and a character might die. This series is about a girl who discovers that her dad is the head of a research facility that kidnaps and uses mutated kids with special abilities, also referred to as Sixes.  Dez also finds out that she is one of these mutants and so is Kale, a boy whose touch is deadly and a boy that Dez might be falling for. Dez now has to run away from her father, whose planning on using her, and team up with other Sixes to find out all of the secrets that were kept from her. I loved this book and I really can't wait to get Tremble, hopefully sometime soon.



Predestined (Existence Trilogy, Book Two) by Abbi Gline: Let me just say that I loved Breathe by Abbi Glines, which is actually what got me reading Exsistence, the first book the Existence Trilogy. Existence is about a girl, Pagan Moore, who can see souls. As it so happens she sees Death one day and instead of being afraid or running she falls in love with him. Dank, whose name I don't really like but besides the point, is about to break all the rules for Pagan but will it be enough? In all I loved the book and I'm dying to have the second book, Predestined.



Glimmerglass by Jenna Black: While I have read all three books in this series by Jenna Black, I can't help but want to have this first book for two reasons. First is that I actually did have this book and it was a gift; however, I took it out one day and I don't know what happened to it but somehow it ended up getting lost. That was a very sad day for me because I loved that book. Which brings me to my second reason for really wanting this book, which is that I really loved this series. I adored the characters, story line, and everything about it!! I hope to add this book to my personal collection one day and although it will never replace the one that I lost I'll at least have the book to reread.

No comments:

Post a Comment