Sunday, July 21, 2013

Top 5 Books I Can't Wait For

Top 5 Book I Can't Wait For

We all know that there is nothing worse than waiting for a book to come out which is why I have decided to post the top 5 book I can't wait for.

Midnight Frost (July.30.2013)
Midnight Frost is the fifth book in the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. I’m super excited about it coming out. I don’t want to give any spoilers about why I’m super excited about it coming out but let’s just say that a certain someone better make a reappearance in this book.

Biting Bad (Aug.6.2013)
Biting Bad is the eighth book in the Chicago Vampires series by Chloe Neill. Some might think that after eight books I might not get excited about a book coming out but not in this series. Chloe Neill keeps her audience on their toes. I never know what to expect from Merit and Ethan’s relationship or what trouble they’ll get into next. I can honestly say that if there was a 20th book I would be just as excited about that one coming out as I am for Biting Bad, the 8th.

Crown of Midnight (Aug.27.2013)
Crown of Midnight is the second book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. I cannot wait for this book to come out. I love the main character, Celaena, because she’s an assassin with a heart. Plus, I really want to know whom she’ll end up with and what’s going on inside the castle.

Origin (Aug.27.2013)
Origin is the fourth book in the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I love this series for multiple reasons. The first being that one of the main characters, Katy, is a book lover and blogger just like me. Second, being that Daemon is gorgeous and, yes I called dibs on him. The third because Daemon and Katy have an awesome chemistry. I can’t wait for this book to come out because Daemon is going to get his Lux on.


Emerald Green (Oct.8.2013)
Emerald Green is the third book in the Ruby Red Trilogy. Sadly this will be the last book in the series, which was originally written in German. I absolutely love love love this series and I can’t wait for the last book to come out, it feels as if I have waited forever for this book to come out and still have to wait forever for it to still come out. I can’t wait to find out what will happen with Gwen and Gideon.

What books can you not wait for? I really would like to know, you never know we might have some in common or you could tell me about new ones. E-mail me or leave a comment under the contact me tab!

No comments:

Post a Comment