Thursday, July 18, 2013

Throw Back Thursday (First Post)


Throw Back Thursday (First Post)

Hey Everyone! This is my fist time every starting a blog or writing for a blog, so I'm a complete newbie. Also, since it's Thursday, I'm starting off with a sort of book throw back Thursday, recapping some of my favorite books. (BTW: after Hush Hush the books are in no particular order. I just couldn't decide which were my favorite.)

1) Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I have got to say that out of all the series I have read this one by Becca is my favorite. I had seen the book around Borders for a while and it look interesting but I just never bought it. One day I just decided, What the heck why not? So I bought it and absolutely fell in love with Patch and Nora. Patch is just yum with an edge and Nora is take charge and bold. The book is about fallen angels and I highly suggest reading it, you never know it could become your new favorite book as well.

2) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I read this book during the period where everyone was obsessed vampires and let me just say that it is no twilight. I loved this book because Rose, one of the main characters, is strong and can stand up for herself. Also, there's a dangerous and gorgeous Dimitri in it; plus a sarcastic and hot Adrian in it as well. So you know it's bound to be good. I'm super excited that they're making this into a movie!!!!

3) Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
I finished this book while on a plane to New York and it literally was one of those books that I just couldn't put down once I started reading it. I loved Hayden and his half human, half demon self. Theia, just like Nora and Rose, takes life into her own hands. Definitely recommend reading this book.

4) Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
God what can I say about this book. Kaidan is a bad boy with a heart, he's charming, sweet, cocky, sarcastic, and perfect. I love the story line of the book and it's deals with demons and the children doing their work, which is something I've never read about. I can't wait for the third book to come out in April 29th, 2014, which also gives you time to read the first and second book. (I highly recommend it, trust me you'll love it.)

5) Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
If I had to describe this book in two phrases the first would be 'Logan freaking Quinn' and the second would be 'Go Gwen and Vic'. Trust me after reading this book you'll know what I'm talking about. The book has to do with descendants of the gods and goddesses and it come action packed with some comedy and definitely some chemistry between Gwen and Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment